Benoit Proust - Chiens Maltraités 5:49



 

  sadly composed, played and mixed by Benoit Proust à Reims


Benoît Proust, born in 1956, French Citizen. Lives in Reims. He works at present as a teacher of little children.




He was drummer and composer in the group "Six Cylindres en V"a music-theater company from Reims in the eighties. They played in the New Music festival of Reims in 1981 and they made many street concerts. In 1984 they also released their only LP "Dernier Cri" (AYAA) and did 2 Afrika tours. He also recorded (drums and percussion) with other 2 groups of Reims "Brodé Tango" and "Rock Feller" and with Jerry Joe Weise (Bitch Boyz). 

"After years of rock on stage, noisy and smoky concerts, auff!, I just left all behind"






                  Animation in the streets of Charleville Mézières with Six Cylindres  en V beginning eighties


"I work on my instinct and my emotions starting from a series of simple improvised chords on my guitar. I never have a planned project it comes simply like that... Normally I have a lot of projects running but many of them end up in the trash...
I normally use a Fender Bass Precision and a Six Strings Fernandez, an Electronic Drum (I'm in an apartment ) other sounds come from a guitar synth. I don't bear the metronome...."






Commenti